New 2014 Toyota Corolla Red

2014 Toyota Corolla Red  Click on image to enlarge

The Corolla, Toyota's mainstay compact gets more aggressive and contemporary styling with its redesign, along with a four-inch longer wheelbase for an improved ride and increased interior room.
Toyota says to expect highway fuel economy on the far side of the 40-mpg barrier, thanks to better aerodynamics and mechanical improvements including a new continuously variable transmission (CVT).
Four trim levels will be offered. L, LE, and S models are all powered by a 132-hp, 1.8-liter four cylinder engine matched with the CVT, which uses software to mimic the feel of a conventional transmission with seven separate ratios. A six-speed manual will also be available on base L and sporty S models. A new midlevel LE Eco model gets a 140-hp 1.8-liter four-cylinder engine, low rolling resistance tires, and other mpg boosting tricks to deliver that 40-mpg plus on the highway

1/Post a Comment/Comments

Anonymous said…
I like the sportier look of the 2014 Corolla. I was wondering exactly what made it stand out more to me. That's exactly the thing. I think the wheels have a bit to do with it as well. I don't know if I like the LED lights. I will have to see how other drivers utilize it and then come to my conclusions about it from there. I guess I'll have to wait a bit before I do that. The interior looks really good- seems comfortable like the one before it.
Previous Post Next Post